IMT HilfeWiki - das Wiki
Jitsi Meet is a video conferencing software that can be used in a web browser and as a mobile app. Jitsi Meet is currently offered in pilot operation by the Computer Science Department of the University of Paderborn.
|https://meet.cs.upb.de/ (EN) https://meet3.cs.upb.de/ (DE)||https://meet.imt.upb.de/|
|Offered in pilot operation by the Computer Science Department of the University of Paderborn||Offered in pilot operation by the IMT|
|No account is required to use the software. You can call up a conference room directly in your web browser or app.||University staff must log in for use, see First steps. Conference invitations can be launched without login.|
- Online meeting/ video conference with small groups
- Split screen/screen sharing
- Integrated chat function
- Communication in research groups and projects
- Small group sizes (stable up to 5 people maximum; beyond that, all participants should not use the video)
- Internet access, web browser Google Chrome (or the open source variant Chromium), alternatively access via the online app/desktop app
- Camera and microphone for video conferences
|Registration is not required||University staff must log in for use, see First steps. Conference invitations can be launched without login.|
|Start the Google Chrome or Chromium web browser and go to the following URL: https://meet.cs.upb.de/ (EN) or https://meet3.cs.upb.de/ (DE)||Start the Google Chrome or Chromium web browser and go to the following URL: https://meet.imt.upb.de/ and log in using IMT user name and password. Conference invitations can be launched without login.|
- Now follow the instructions of the Quick Start Guide.
- Set auch low video quality (Low definition) according to the quick guide.
- Turn off audio and video transmission as long as not required.
- The Jitsi-Instances are offered by the Computer Science Department and IMT and are operated within the University of Paderborn.
- Jitsi is no established service and is offered without guaranteed availability and stability. There is no support for the use of Jitsi.
- Jitsi Meet - Videokonferenz Webbrowser (Dienst eingestellt)
- Jitsi Meet – Videoconferencing Webbrowser