Usage scenario: Create submission with file upload
IMT HilfeWiki - das Wiki
< Nutzungsszenario: Abgabe erstellen mit Datei-UploadNutzungsszenario: Abgabe erstellen mit Datei-Upload/en
This article explains how to create submissions and upload files.
What needs to be done?
- Add submission
- Upload file
- Select the appropriate exercise and then upload the submission by clicking on Add submission.
- The following window opens:
- Please note the information about the maximum file size and number of files (marked green in the screenshot): If more files than the maximum number of attachments is to be uploaded, the files must be compressed (preferably in .zip format, no unusual formats such as .7z).
- The file(s) can now be added either by drag-and-drop (marked blue) or by file selection (marked orange):
- Drag-and-drop: Drag the file(s) from the File Explorer into the blue field, for example.
- File selection: The following window opens:
- Here you can now select one or more files from the file system via Browse.... Save as, Author and License can remain unchanged. The upload is confirmed by clicking on Upload file.
- Finally, the changes must be confirmed by clicking on Save changes.