Every student who has enrolled for the first time at the University of Paderborn will be sent a letter containing a TAN to their home address. This TAN is required for the creation of the Uni-Account. The Uni-Account can be created from any place with an internet connection.
What needs to be done?[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
- Visit Serviceportal:TAN
- Create Uni-Account
- Choose username and password
Step by step tutorial[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
- Viset the following page.
- Insert your transaction numer (TAN). You received it in a letter by post.
- Click on "Bestätigen".
- Fill out the online form.
- Choose your username and password and create your account.
- You can check your information in the last step.
- Click the green button to complete the account creation.
- Access to PAUL will be granted one day after the creation of the Uni-Account.
- Access to PANDA and e-mail-service will be granted immediately.
Additional information[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
Please consider that your TAN will expire if
- you used your TAN to create an Uni-Account.
- your TAN is older than 4 weeks.
- you already have an Uni-Account.
If you lost your TAN, you can get a new one at the Notebook-Café.
Please bring a valid photo ID with you.
You can find the Notebook-Café in I0.401